According to Chinese Medicine the body creates toxic residues when we hold onto negative emotional stuff, and it relates to various organs caused by an imbalance in the emotions of the body. For example:
- Excessive negative thinking relates to the stomach and spleen
- Fear and anxiety relate to the kidneys
- Depression relates to the liver and spleen
- Anger and stress relate to the liver
- Sadness and worry relate to the lungs, stomach and spleen
- Decision-making relates to the gall bladder
- Emotional imbalances relate to liver and kidneys
Let go of negativity in your life and allow yourself to live without worry and fear. Remember, Joy relates to your Heart!
Do you sometime feel you have so much hurt and anger that it is impossible to deal with no matter how hard you try to let go? Often there are many layers to deal with and it’s akin to an onion with layers to pull off. You have to do it layer-by-layer because when we try to pull all of them off at the same time it can cause more pain. Just deal with them one-by-one and you will be successful.
There are seven layers of the healing soul that you must address to move forward:
- Denial – You have to work through the DENIAL that hides the anger.
- Anger – You have to work through the ANGER that hides the hurt.
- Hurt – You have to work through the HURT that hides the loss.
- Loss – You have to work through the LOSS that hides the betrayal of trust.
- Betrayal Of Trust – You have to work through the BETRAYAL OF TRUST that hides the insecurity.
- Insecurity – You have to work through the INSECURITY that hides the unwillingness to give up your own sense of control.
- Unwillingness To Give Up Control – You have to work through the UNWILLINGNESS TO GIVE UP CONTROL and learn to daily surrender your life to God.
Make a commitment to take it one layer at a time. The only thing that can hold you back is FEAR and to defeat it you must Face Every Area Righteously!